Friday 21 October 2016

Shooting for digipak and magazine ad

After discussing my digipak and magazine ad draft with my peers and my teacher I reached the conclusion that they weren't relevant to the album as a typical feature of these ancillary text are that thy advertise the artist and so having a random girl on the front would be too out of context and not make sense.
Therefore, today, I retook some photos using Nathan, the boy who features in our music video, miming the lyrics as he is the artist in the context of our video so it is who I should be promoting on my ancillary texts. I am quite pleased with how the photos have turned out and my next step will be to select which images to use and edit them, also adding on text and choosing a font. Today has therefore been a beneficial activity as it allows me to take the next step into producing the final versions of my digipak and magazine ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment