Friday 16 September 2016

Mock up of magazine AD

This is a mock up drawing of my magazine ad. I have chosen to have a close up shot of a girls face. She will have bright, bold red lips, simple eye make up and a drawn on tear under her eye. I think this tear will be effective as it will show how part of this girl is always sad and it can't just be brushed off. It will also contrast the fact that the rest of her face won't indicate that she's sad. This will be the same girl that I will use for my digipak to make sure there is a link between the two and this will be recognisable to audiences.

This girl who is acting as the face of my digipak and magazine ad is meant to be the theme of who the artist is singing about in their songs. 

I will have the name of the album at the top of the ad to make it stand out so if people only remember one piece of information from the advert it will be that. The artists name will then appear below as this is also important information. I will have a little label on one side which says 'featuring best selling track 'ANYTHING' as this is the name of the song i'm doing and it promotes this song as the best on the album, which is why there would be a music video made for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment